Social Media Strategy That Creates Income – Now Available on Amazon – Kindle
I am posting this to Showcase my new, just published book now available on Amazon – Kindle. The name of the book is Social Media Strategy That Creates Income. For someone just starting out as a home-based entrepreneur or someone who wants to expand their knowledge about how to successfully build a home-based online business, there is a lot of good material in this book to assist you. Click on the book title or the link to see the book on Amazon.
Best wishes, – Dan Grijzenhout
Initial Premise: You want to create monetize-able “Content”, promote it online; and earn enough revenue from it to be able to make this a full-time business. You have an idea what you want to create but you don’t know how to build it all, how to market it and how to make money from it. You have many questions but not a lot of knowledge as to what to do. Questions like:
• Where do I start? What do I do first?
• Should I build a custom website or a WordPress website?
• What are the steps I need to complete to get into a final productive and operational routine that over time makes me money?
• What should my “Underlying Systems” (applications, interface points, etc.) look like?
• For a simple business model – you are “business unsophisticated” and just starting out – what should my business model look like?
• Once operational, what might my business day look like?
• What will my ultimate revenue sources be?
• What kind of content do I wish to create?
• Should I focus on making original content, curated content or both?
• How do I do SEO and how do I make it work for me?
• How do I generate organic traffic and what are my best options for paid traffic?
• How Do I Maximize the Use of E-Mail Marketing and Auto-Responders?
• What automated e-mails should I build into my e-mail system?
• How do I make money Blogging?
• How do I make money selling products as an affiliate?
• What websites would be very useful to know about in my business?
The content in this book helps you work through these kinds of questions, increasing your knowledge so that you can hit the ground running to start building your “At Home” business with more confidence, knowing what you need to do to succeed.