Today I’d like to share with you a product that I recently discovered, purchased and started using within my home based online business. Already, it is adding to the professional look of content I create for my websites and videos and if I choose to do it, I think I could do quite well implementing a side business just helping people create 3-D book cover images, 3-D software box images, binder and “spiral bound” document images in 3-D, etc.
The thought comes to mind that I could use the “Acuity Time Booking and Scheduling System” that I also use on my howtoguru.club website and promote on my howto-guru.com blog-site to accept bookings to create these types of images for others as it is possible with the Acuity system to setup PayPal and credit card prepayments for services rendered as “Creation” service time is being booked. However, that’s not the direction I am heading in with my venture so I offer this idea to the viewer/reader of this as an opportunity to make some relatively easy money for yourself as a sideline business.
The book cover that you are looking at now started with a “flat” image that I had created and uploaded to Amazon-Kindle to market this book. This is the first output of mine using this software and total time to learn everything and create this 3-D book from a flat image was less than 30 minutes time spent. Now that I know how to do it, I know I can crank these images out to finished products in probably 15 minutes or less and it’s fun and easy to do. This is the type of work that most writers looking to create a book and get it published usually farm out to graphic artists to do for various cost amounts depending on the complexity of the job. Now I am doing this myself and the learning curve was minimal.
The product, Photoshop 3-D Action Scripts, when you purchase it comes with 50 action scripts for creating various types of 3-D images for books, software boxes, magazines, 3 ring binders, spiral notebooks, CD cases, DVD cases, membership cards and more. All you have to do within Adobe Photoshop is load your “Flat” image into Photoshop, select the Action script you want to run, copy, paste and resize your image on top of the script template image and run the program. Less than a minute later you have your 3-D image ready for use.
I am going to take you through the process now that I used to create my 3-D book. So here are the steps I took to get this project completed.
- I loaded my .jpg image for my Kindle E-Book into Photoshop.
- I then went to the “Window” drop list option within Photoshop and selected “Actions” to open up the Actions management panel.
- Within the Actions panel now displayed, I clicked on the “List” icon at the top right of the Action Panel to bring up my action options.
- I selected the “Book Thick Hard Cover” action to display it in the work panel then clicked on “Step 1” to highlight it and hit the Play button at the bottom of the Action Panel. This opened the template window for the action.
- I then clicked on the .jpg image link for the book I wanted to create the 3-D image for and, using the select tool (the dotted rectangle on the left side panel of Photoshop in this version), I selected the entire image and copied it (control C) then clicked on the template image and pasted my book on top of it (control V).
- Under the “Edit” drop-list tab on the top bar of Photoshop, I selected “Free Transform (control T does this also)
- I then manipulated/re-sized my book image to cover the entire template (drag image from sides and corners to resize) and when done, saved the project and gave it a name.
- The last step to create the 3-D image, go back to the Action panel, highlight “Step 2” and then again hit the “Play” button at the bottom of the Action panel and let it run until done.
- In less than a minute, your 3-D image has been completed and you can use it or re-size it, etc. to use where you want to.
This whole process just takes a few minutes from start to end once you know how to do it.
So if this product interests you, here is how you can get it – if you haven’t gone there already. You can get to it by going to my website at http://howto-guru.com and, on the right side panel of my Blog page, you can scroll down until you see the “Photoshop 3-D Book Covers” graphic. Just click on that graphic to be taken to the product purchase page.
Read through the purchase page and be sure to watch their video and read some of the testimonials of others who have purchased this package. The value is there in this product and I am more than happy to endorse it and promote it ( I do earn a commission promoting this product by the way – and you can too if interested in doing so)
By the way, it’s good to know that there is a 60 day return guarantee offered through “Click Bank” if you find this product is not for you – so you can return it and get your money back up to two months after purchase. Click Bank is a trusted broker agent of products offered by many companies and they have sold 10’s of thousands of products on behalf of its member companies over the years.
It’s also worth knowing that the “Acuity Time Booking and Scheduling” software option is also just above it on this page so you can go to that site to purchase that software as well if you are interested in purchasing these tools to start the side business that I mentioned earlier. I have also done up a web page on this howto-guru.com website to showcase my endorsement for the Acuity system. You can find my review of the Acuity system under the “Pages tab” for this site or go directly to it at: http://howto-guru.com/Home.php/acuity-scheduling-system-product-endorsement/
Thank you for taking the time to go through this video. If you do choose to get this product, I hope you get much value from it just as I have been getting. By for now and Best wishes, – Dan
Subscribe Now For My Discounted Udemy Course Coupons!
Most Commented Posts
Dan Grijzenhout on Using Entrepreneurship to Prepare for Retirement Thank you Arlene! Doing what I can to get the ...
Arlene Pomrenke on Using Entrepreneurship to Prepare for Retirement This is a very inspiring and insightful article. I hope ...
Dan Grijzenhout on Youtube Post https://youtu.be/guwFpzMc5lw
Dan’s YouTube Videos
http://howtoguru.org/courses.htm - Building an online business to earn income can be daunting when just starting out. Take away some of your anxiety and reduce what you don't know about it by spending $2.99 on my Amazon-Kindle Published Book: Social Media Strategy That Creates Income. My related Udemy training courses coupled with my willingness to help you as you take these courses makes your startup even easier. You'll never get a quality outside resource to help you this cheap elsewhere - so give this a try. Best wishes, - Dan Grijzenhout
Building a Content Creation Business Online
Instructional - Over 16K Views on YouTube Already!
My Facebook – Get My Discounted Udemy Course Coupons!
My Recent Posts
- Using Training Courses to Build Your Prospect Base September 27, 2016
- YouTube Royalty Free Music for Your Projects July 31, 2016
- An Overview to Today’s Computer Intrusion Problem July 18, 2016
- General Computer Protection Strategies to Employ June 30, 2016
- Anti-Virus Software – Importance and Strategies June 25, 2016